Thursday, January 1, 2009

Prayers you need to Pray



I dare you to pray this everyday.

1. God whatever it takes, I need to get closer to you.

2. Help me get more connected to a community of Christian support and friends.

3. Show me ways to serve others on a regular basis.

4. I want people to see You in me.

5. Help me give more to You: my talents, my time, my money, and anything I want to hold onto.

6. We would experience supernatural miracles because of You.

7. More people would give their lives to you this year.

8. My church and The Church across the world would prioritize and practice what is really important and sacred.

9. My church leadership would be blessed, strengthened, empowered, and full of godly vision.

10. The Hope of Jesus would be found in the darkest corners of hurting lives: locally and globally.

0 comments: