Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Commitment

People at The Fields Church continue to blow me away by their commitment.

  • I sat in my home earlier this month with all of my core leadership team and was amazed at the committed team God has surrounded me with. They row the boat HARD each week. We will accomplish Jesus' mission because of this amazing group of dedicated and passionate people.
  • I sat in my monthly board meeting last night and was surrounded by guys who believe in the vision of The Fields. They are willing to make decisions to see His Kingdom flourish around us, and around the word.
  • I am humbled and amazed at the few guys who get up in the church attic at 4 AM each morning this week to work on auditorium renovations. (They do this, and then go to their work!) This screams commitment. This sets the example for going above and beyond to serve.
  • I'm inspired by hard-working individuals who after a long work week still have energy to invest in people. They lead Life Groups in their homes, they volunteer at a homeless shelter, they teach a Sunday School class, they practice for a worship band, and they step in and help out when needed.
I just want to brag on people at The Fields Church.
I just want to publicly thank them for their investment.
I just want to let it be known I'm humbled and inspired to serve along such incredible people.

0 comments: