Thursday, November 26, 2009

Some specific things I'm thankful for.

Disclaimer: This is not an exhaustive list. Just some thoughts I had late Thanksgiving Eve.

  • Joy lets me sleep in on days I don't need to be up early.
  • My boys have fun wrestling with me, when most of the time I'm actually just laying on the bed and they are jumping on me.
  • Friends who help row the boat at The Fields. Can't do this thing alone.
  • My mom and mom-in-law watching our boys during the week.
  • Don Sol lunch combo price.
  • Don Sol dinner combo price.
  • Hulu
  • People at The Fields who allow me to be their pastor, even though I feel so inadequate at times.
  • Evan Courtney's amazing ability to think out of the church box.
  • My Keurig coffee maker in my office.
  • An administrative assistant that kicks butt.
  • Thursday breakfasts at my parents' house.
  • Roof. Refrigerator.
  • Friends...those deep "no-matter-what" friends.
  • Joy's support, love, and acceptance of who I am.
  • Anyone who loves my kids, teaches my kids, and prays for my kids.
  • Jesus' grace and mercy that showers down all over my less-than-perfect life.

0 comments: