Tuesday, March 31, 2009

pics of the week

Four teeth pulled


My son Dakota had four teeth pulled. I feared it would be a horrible experience where he put dentists on the same list as the devil and people who steal your bike. But he did great!
His comment: "I guess I'll be #1 on the tooth chart in my class!"

Meet Jackie


Jackie is my new administrative assistant. She loves coffee. (A resume line that was to her benefit.) Although she swears she typically drinks coffee out of her Starbucks travel mug, today she came in carrying the Little Orphan Annie thermos full of coffee. Her husband is one of those auction treasure hunters.

1 comments:

Evan Kubicek said...

Welcome back to Illinois Jackie! Long time no see.... uhhh Hi Travis I see you time to time so hope you don't mind being blatantly ignored :)