Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Responding to Jesus!

I was looking back over the past two months around here and it grabbed my attention that 24 people responded to Jesus to re-connect their life back to His.

AWESOME! I love it when people are drawn to God.

We strategically invite people to respond to God in our services.
I've had people come forward.
I've had people raise their hands.
I've hap people quietly pray at their seat.
I've had people gather in small groups to pray.
I've had people light a candle as a representation of miraculous faith.
I've had people write their names on a cross.

And at the end of every service we ask people to fill out a communication card to help us know what spiritual steps they are making in their life.

As I reviewed all those communication cards to get bigger picture of what has happened over several weeks, I counted up that 24 people re-connected back to God after hearing His word. That's an answer to prayer. That's God drawing people back to Him. That's God reviving lives. And that's exciting!

God continues to do great things around here. I'm blown away every time I hear about transformation. It's so exciting. It's so powerful.

May we expect more. May we see more lives revived. May we see new life breathed into more people every single opportunity we get!

Pray for us. We believe greater days are yet to come.

Following Jesus and leading a local church is such an adventure.

0 comments: