Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday Reflections at The Fields Church

  • God has really challenged me over the last three weeks to be VERY careful of the words that come out of my mouth. All the prep for the messages really hit home with me. Still learning to ZIP IT!
  • Someone emailed me after the Sunday services saying, "todays message on Gossip was great! I also made a huge connection with not only God today, but with other people." THOSE emails never get old!!
  • Listening to God during the service is so important. Following his promptings is so important. It was great to see God move in people's lives Sunday morning. Love it!
  • Our Sunday Pre-service Prayer gathering is instrumental to our spiritual growth at The Fields. I encourage MORE people to come and join us at 8:30 AM. We lay the foundation to the worship service each morning at 8:30AM.
  • I skipped an intro video to the message because of the powerful response to prayer we had after worship. I felt like it just would not have flowed too well. You can still see it on our media page of the website.
  • Our final prep session for The 1814 Project to San Jeronimo, Honduras was great. Everyone seems excited and ready to go invest in an entire community! 
  • I watched a Family Life teacher hug a kid in the lobby and tell them how special they were. AWESOME! Investing in kids inside and outside of the classrooms!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you mean instrumental instead of detrimental.

travis spencer said...

good call. It's changed.