Monday, September 22, 2008

Dear Pringles....

Dear Pringles people,

I would like to make a suggestion to Mr's Baur's invention of the Pringles can:
Make the tube wider.



I can't get my hand in the can to get to the bottom.
I know, you would say, "Tip the can and they will come out."
Yes they will fall out...along with all the broken pieces and crumbs.

I want whole chips. I like your chips.
(I even like putting them together in opposite direction and pretending they are duck lips.)

I hate that a half can of Pringles brings such poor expectations to my hungry gut. Please widen the can. Please.



My fat hand just won't fit. Maybe design a Big & Tall line of Pringles containers.

Thanks for the consideration,

Sincerely,
Travis Spencer

Does anyone else have issues with this?


Blog readers:
If you would like more info on Pringles cans:
According to Wiki: the Pringles container, a tubular can with a foil-coated interior, and a resealable plastic lid (with the Pringles famous logo), was invented by Fredric J. Baur. Mr. Baur passed away on May 4, 2008. Baur's children honored his request to bury him in one of the cans by placing part of his cremated remains in a Pringles container in his grave.

Also, one positive side of the pringles can- You can use it for wi-fi antennas, known as cantennas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, doesn't really bother me. I just tip the can. Now you've made me hungry for pringles tho!

Anonymous said...

Dude, there's an art to it. Shake the can slightly while you're slowly tipping it, and you should be able to reach the good pieces without encountering the crumbles at the bottom. Keep at it, it just takes a little patience and practice.

Anonymous said...

you could always chop off a finger or two so they fit in there better.

wk

.phil said...

this post is dying for a picture of you with duck lips...