Wednesday, April 9, 2008

i love my sis

Today I had a surprise visit from my sister. Yeah, she lives in town. But she doesn't stop by my office too often. So today, when she called to ask if I would be there, I knew something was up.

My sister just got back from business trip to Seattle. (Rough life.) When she was there, she got to squeeze in some site seeing. She knows I love coffee, and she knows I love Starbucks. So when she was there, she visited Pike's Place Market (c'mon people... this is the original Starbucks location) and thought of her dear brother while she was there.

She bought me a shirt and a Starbucks City Mug.



Thanks Kim! Love ya!
(And I'm a little jealous of your trip!)

4 comments:

Misty said...

Awwwww how sweet! I am all choked up seriously I am choking on a peanut right. In case you cant tell I finally figured out how to leave comments. YEA for me

Elgin Combs said...

Nice dude. Your sis loves you! You know, I've been to Pikes! It's awesome. I was at the counter where they throw the fish....and i tried raw fish. not as gross as you might think. goes great with day-old milk.

Anonymous said...

The kids loved seeing this pic on your blog!! Glad you liked your gifts.

The Haver Family said...

Oh now you're making me home sick! I can't remember the last time I had time to go to Pike's Place Market when I was home. Now I WANT to go!!!