Friday, July 18, 2008

Current Prayers (that I can make public)

That God would set people free from addictive behavior and sinful desires Sunday morning at First Assembly. I'll be bringing part 3 of I Am Free. Free from sin. It won't be light a fluffy. Pray that people take it all in and ask God for total liberation.

That families would grow closer together through (the rescheduled) Water Wars Sunday afternoon. Pray that these families will learn to play together, pray together, and grow in faith together.

God would help me in my role as Discipleship Camp director next week for IYCM in Illinois. The sessions that our speaker is bringing will include true identity, dealing with struggles, and allowing God's Spirit to be a powerful aspect of everyone's life. The evening general sessions will be powerful, too. May God do amazing things in students lives' this week.

And... wisdom. May I always seek God's wisdom in my life as a dad, husband, and pastor.

0 comments: