Monday, December 1, 2008

Sunday reflections

Sunday at First Assembly was a day of expressions!

  1. Leon, Caleb and Sarah expressed their faith through water baptism. I'm so proud of these guys! God is doing great things in this family!
  2. I wrapped up Express Yourself (Part 2) and talked about the different ways we can express ourselves to God. Give a listen here.
  3. My amazing wife, Joy, spoke at our ladies Christmas dinner. She did incredible. I'm SO proud of her. The church will be begging her to start speaking on Sundays. You can listen to her talk here.
  4. We (Okay, Joy and Katie) packed a lot of boxes full of a lot of great stuff for our leaders' dinner Monday night. I love our leadership team!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the question is.
will travis' special cookie end up on the table tonight.

Unknown said...

thank you and they were so yummy!!!