Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Thoughts

Weekend Reflections:
CORE was great. Six churches partnered together to serve our communities. We had more than 70 people participate Saturday and Sunday in several work projects. Probably 500 total were involved in the work projects.

Leanne just moved to Mattoon two weeks ago. We washed and detailed her car Saturday. I hope she finds First Assembly or The Crossover as a place to call her church home.

Zach is in and out of Mattoon. I pray he finds a church community to be a part of as he moves in and out of different communities.

The little guy with a flat bike tire. I pray he remembers that Christians helped him out.May he have a positive perception of Christians as he goes through life.

THIS WEEK
I have a big freelance writing assignment due July 2. ...and I'm not done yet.

I speak this Sunday. I have prep to do with that.

I need to gather all the material and theme ideas for Kids Factory.

I need to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday Van.

I need to attend a Saturday wedding.

A lot to do.
Tuesday is our office day off.
Friday is a vacation day. hmmm.... lots to do, little time.
(I may be in on Tuesday.)

0 comments: