Thursday, January 3, 2008

Welcome to the new blog

Welcome to 2008. Welcome to my new look and feel of the blog.
callmetravis.com is a way to have my own domain name no matter what hosting site i use to blog from. So, from now on, you can simple bookmark or subscribe to callmetravis.

What will show up on this thing? The same same stuff I've been posting for the last two years. Hopefully sometimes you laugh, you think about God, you reflect on your own life and family, or simply get informed from a news story, a link, or a bit of info I'm passing along.

Why the name? I wear a lot of hats: husband, dad, friend, pastor. Sometimes the pastor title freaks people out and they suddenly act different or talk different around me.
I'm an ordinary guy. Let's just hang out and be friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the new look, welcome back to blogger

Matt said...

Back to blogger...I like the look. Good stuff.