Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Growth is Good!



Meet my Life Group...well my old Life Group.
As of today, we have multiplied into two groups.

This is exciting.

This is sad.

This is exciting.

Those are our emotions. Yes, we absolutely love our friendships built in Life Group. Yes, we deeply care for these friends. And yes... we want more people to experience these feelings of belonging, support, friendship and love.

If you have eight chairs at your table, and have eight people eating...it's a good feel. But if you look out and see more people needing to come in and eat, you must be willing to multiply into two groups and feed more people.

Our Life Group sees the need to grow. It's healthy. It's positive. It's Jesus' plan for the Church.

So, our original group is now TWO. And someday we will be FOUR.

I love our church.


(Life Group #1: See you second Sundays for lunch. We just can't get away!)

2 comments:

Elgin Combs said...

man, that IS really exciting. I envy what you guys have.

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

We too are A/G..have been all of our lives.

My dh and i pastored as well for 14 years...the past 7 we haven't....BUT...are in the process of renewing our papers!!!

Have a blessed Friday.