Thursday, February 21, 2008

@ Leadership Conference

I'll be at Target Leadership Conference in Rockford from Thursday to Saturday.
I'm pretty pumped that Reggie Joiner from reThink Group will be a speaker. He's the developer of 252 Basics, the Kids Factory curriculum we use. Just love the stuff.

Also excited to hear Gabe Lyons. He's a co-author of unchristian. Other guys there will be Dan Hunter and rocker Dave Mudd. Great guys!



Bonus: I'm having lunch with Scott Hodge on our way up to the conference. Totally pumped to connect with him.

I'll be blogging (maybe several times) during the conference.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Travis....wish I could be there at Target hanging out with y'all. Hope you have a wonderful couple of days! --Adam D.

Anonymous said...

hey travis. letting you know i'm in your blog and twitter house. linked here through children's minsitry and culture blog.
john in colorado - follower, father, learner, leader, children's ministry guy.

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm actually reading "UnChristian" which Gabe Lyons had a hand it. That's really cool. I would love to hear him speak.