Thursday, March 13, 2008

Creative Chaos 2

Here's my quick contribution to the Creative Chaos idea exchange.

Our theme for Easter this year is HELP: I Need Somebody.
We have a live band playing Help by the Beatles at the intro of the message.
We have video-driven stories of people who needed help, reached out to God, and experienced His awesome power in their lives. (That's all I can share. We have tons of other creative elements, but you'll have to come here and experience the rest.)




Also check out my current Hats in Their Closet Photo adventure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

found you via los's creative chaos. love the idea. that sounds sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea man! Sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

That will be cool. I think dc talk did that song as an intro to their concerts 10 years ago or so. I think it's a great way to adapt that song to show our need for Christ. Good luck with it.

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome series Travis. Just found your blog and love it. I have 3 boys as well. Look forward to reading more.