Saturday, March 8, 2008

Q & A with 4-year-old Son (part 2)


Me: what are you dong this morning?
Dakota: I was eating waffles.

Me: What have you helped me do today?
Dakota: Nothing.

Me: Did we do any chores?
Dakota: Change light bulbs. And we lost light bulbs. Oh...we forgot that one.

Me: Do you know what music are we listening to? (U2)
Dakota: No. But I like it. ...Dad, I want to play pbskids.org

Me: If you could do anything today, what would you do?
Dakota: play pbskids.org. I wanna play it. Dad...dad....please...

Me: Where did you learn about pbskids.org?
Dakota: Its on TV at your mother's house.

Then he got up and left. Interview over.

see interview part 1
see MYboys episode 1.1 video interview


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the stuff that stays with you forever. Cherish it. When they're 14, it's not so cute any more!