Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hats: Day 16 (The Final Hat)


I was snooping in my in-laws closet and found several hats.
Being the nice guy that I am, I want to share the treasure.
Welcome to a 16-day photo adventure of "Hats in Their Closet."

DAY 16

IT'S OVER!
Day 1 was a fuzzy hat. Day 8 was a fuzzy hat.
And now Day 16 wraps up the journey with a fuzzy hat.

Things I've learned from the 16-day photo adventure:
1. Never do a 16-day series of anything on your blog.
2. There are a plethora of seed hats in this corner of the world.
3. Hat pictures bring no comments.
4. Never try this at home.
5. You lose readers by wearing stupid hats.

See All 16 hats

9 comments:

.phil said...

I believe I commented on at least 2 hat pictures and you never responded... second does it count that I predicted this yesterday by asking for another fuzzy hat picture... I guess I did...

travis spencer said...

Phil,
Thanks for supporting the hats. And yes, I was saving a fuzzy one for the end. You know me well, friend.

Elgin Combs said...

You know, Travis, I think that if you'd had more...funny...hats, it would have been better. I mean, really, who are we to know what hats your in-laws had. You could have thrown a cowboy hat in, or a power-ranger helmet, and we'd never known. ;)

.phil said...

I think elgin might have a point i think you need to do a five day post of you wearing Dakota's hats :)

J. Mark Miller said...

"You lose readers by wearing stupid hats."

But you also pick up a few new ones.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have to admit...I kept coming back for the stupid hats. You're in my reader now, and people who are in my reader rarely get deleted from there. Unless, of course, they post more stupid hats.

Jason Davis said...

I actually enjoyed the hats, especially since it took me back to my childhood. Eating at the local diner filled with farmers (we called them the knights of the round table) wearing the seed hats and trying to out-talk one another.

Aaron B. Allison said...

Proud of your constancy.

Paula R said...

This was a truly brilliant idea! lol I love the hats. :)