Saturday, May 10, 2008

30-DHC Day 1: success

First of all, I will not update each day on this 30-day health challenge. But since today is Day 1, i figured I would give a quick report.

Walked two miles (30 mins)
Mowed the yard (30 mins)
So far I've drank 32 oz. of water. (Jug #2 waiting for me.)
I had Total for breakfast and pasta for lunch.

So far so good.

Tomorrow, on the other hand, will be a challenge.
Between church, Mother's Day activities and my son's birthday party, it will be a challenge to get 30 mins. of excersise in and not eat junk all day.

They don't call it a challenge for nothing.



2 comments:

Jason Davis said...

Great! I didnt do quite as well. I hit the driving range but that wasnt really what i had in mind as exercise.

Day 1: Was a starting point.

Blake Leitch said...

Travis I am on board. Well I will do my best.