Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WOW! Thanks for the coffee!

As I walked into my office, I saw a box laying on my desk. "Did I order books?" I wondered.

I opened it up and found a bag of coffee nestled in packing popcorn, with a card on top.

A friend from my old college newspaper days (circa 1994-1997) read my blog and decided to send me some coffee. What an amazing surprise.

What a great way to walk into the office.

Theresa and her husband Bill mailed me the package.

Thanks guys!


And included was a very kind note.


I guess it's time to pay it forward.
I'll be thinking of ways to make someone's day special.

What would make your day special?

3 comments:

evan said...

mail los a gift card for a free tat.
pay it forward.

Unknown said...

What would make my day special? To have someone bring me lunch (I'm a stay at home student/mom) from China Buffet!

LukeG92 said...

did my dad say we are going to go get my upgarde now? nope i was just dreaming